There are lots and lots to talk about this book so I have to keep it a bit brief right now. One of things I've been thinking about it the list of things that Communists believe would make the most advanced society. Basically to establish a Communist society you have to abolish all that will make things unbalanced. Meaning everything has to be equal. One of the more specific rules is the abolishment of private property.
Abolishing private property. This means everything is public. I don't quite understand how that would work. In fact, it sounds completely ridiculous. Communism in general is a good thought but when you get down to how you would actually make it, it just sounds plain ridiculous. Without private property we couldn't own anything ourselves. Basically whatever's your's is mine. It's equal, but it's sure not fun for me or anyone for that matter. Communism is not about that though. It's about the productiveness of the class. Although some believe it may be productive as a whole, what's the point when you can't enjoy the good stuff in life, like owning your own house or even buying yourself something for you. There are other things needed to abolish to establish communism. I wont list them right now, but trust me. Some of those things you definitely want.
No comments:
Post a Comment